Creating a user
This is a step-by-step guide of how to add a user to your organisation
Being part of an organisation, and having the correct access rights you can easily add a new user using the HighCohesion Control Panel.
Step-by-step video tutorial of how to add a user
As a platform user with access rights higher than "Editor" you can easily add users to the organisation(s) you are overseeing by following the below steps:
- 1.Login to the organisation you want to add a user to
- 2.Navigate to the "Users" item in the left side menu
- 3.Click on "Create user"
- 4.Fill in the mandatory fields of the person you are creating the user for
- 5.You will be asked to provide what role you want to assign the user to, for more information about the HighCohesion roles, see here
- 6.Click on "Create user"
- 7.When the user has been created you will have to share their email, the password you created and the link to the Control Panel
- 8.As the user enters the details on the Control Panel, they will be taken through our login process and requested to sign up to 2FA (two factor authetnication).
Congratulations, you have now created a user for the organisation you are overseeing!