Creating an organisation
How to set up an organisation as an invited partner
As a Partner you can easily set up organisations for merchants that are being onboarded to HighCohesion.
Step-by-step how to video guide
As a Partner you can easily set up an organisation by simply following the below 4 steps:
- 1.Login to the HighCohesion Control Panel using your provided credentials
- 2.Navigate to the section "Organisations" in the left side menu
- 3.Click on "Create organisation"
- 4.Fill out the mandatory fields
- 5.Click on "Create organisation"
Congratulations - you have created an organisation in HighCohesion. The next step from here is to create Users for this organisation and share the credentials with the merchant. You can follow a step-by-step guide on how to create a user here.
Remember that you currently require an invite in order to get your initial access to the HighCohesion platform. When you have access as a Partner, you can then create Organisations yourself