An Event is created by a Job and is the vehicle that transfers a specific data type through a Stream between two systems, for example an Order file.
An Event can exist in 6 different statuses:
- The first time an Event is created
- When the Event data has been successfully transformed from the Source system data structure to fit the Destination system structure
- When an Event has been successfully transformed and posted to the Destination system
- When the Event errors during the transformation
- When the Event fails to be posted to the Destination system